Ticker

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Q (One of my best friends) is here for the weekend from AZ. She is the one that encouraged me to make this silly blog in the first place.....you can send all the blame to her! Anyways...she is very fitness minded. Its been so fabulous to have her here and talk about all this weight loss stuff with her. She has been on my journey and been able to maintain her healthy weight.

We got up this morning and went for a 4 mile walk. Meggie (another friend) lives 2 miles away and is in Hawaii (so far she is ok from the tsunamis.) I am feeding her birds for her....so we walked to he place and back this morning. In a few minutes we are going to head to the gym. I am not going to do anything too crazy there....might just do the bike for a while then walk on the treadmill or something. I dont want my body to totally go into shock! Walk and Gym! YIKES!!!

Tonight is the exciting part! We are going to San Francisco to eat at the Cliff House. http://www.cliffhouse.com/ and I use to go there some when she lived out here. YUMMY! I have already looked at the menu. I am planning on getting the filet steak dry grilled. I am sure I will have some salad with it and the spinach! Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. I am eating low points till then. I will post pictures....dont worry!

Weight watchers is all about the points. 50 cals is about 1 point...give or take. I get 31 point right now. Here is the part that really sucks....as you loose weight.....you loose points. (Sidebar- Mom, I am not sure if I am using the word losse correctly...she sent me an email telling me in my last post I didnt use it correctly. Life with professors as parents is not always easy!) I guess I am hoping on Monday (my weigh in day) that I loose weight but not too much cause I would hate to loose points!

Anyway....not really sure what I am doing with this blog thing. If you have any suggestions let me know!

Murn

2 comments:

  1. Hooray Marion! I enjoy hearing about what you are up to. Keep it up! Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do with this blog thing whatever you want! It's all yours!

    ReplyDelete