Ticker

Sunday, February 28, 2010



Well last night Q and I went to a delightful dinner at the cliff house. For those of you that do not live in SF it is a restaurant that is on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Man is it hard to eat out and stay in my points! I did some good things but I surely didnt do enough. I at 1/2 of my roll (but it was a large roll to begin with) and I didnt eat all of my steak or potatoes. I still went up to 41 points yesterday.....31 is how many I get a day! Weight watchers gives you 35 extra "flex" points for the week. Sadly mine are gone this week. This is the first week I have really used my flex points....and I used them with GUSTO! They are all gone! Anyway....it was a great night.

Today Q and I are heading back to SF. We are going to do my favorite walk (Thank you Hannah for introducing me to it!) and then Q is going to get her first Mani/Pedi! I am sure we will get coffee at a great little coffee shop place called The Grove. I am planning on getting a salad at the Grove.

I have recieved great feedback from all of you that are reading this! Thanks! I can use all the support I can get on this journey!
murn

No comments:

Post a Comment