Ticker

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I love where I live!

You never know what you are going to see in SF. Here is a guy taping a rap video at Twin Peaks. The view of the city is behind him!
My beautiful city! View from Twin Peaks


TQ in SF!
Palace of Fine Arts!

Q and I went to SF today. It was a beautiful day! We had a lovely 5 mile walk along the water by Crissy Field then touched the base of the Golden Gate bridge. We then went to a favorite place of ours to eat...The Grove! I had the most delightful salad and hummus. After that we went for a manicure/pedicure....Q's first ever! I have bright red toes nails now and light purple finger nails. I really want to like fish. Its so good for you! When I found out that Q was coming to visit I asked her to teach me to cook fish! Tonight she did. It was delicious! I can't wait to try to cook it myself!
Now on to the weight loss section for today. I thought I made good choices today at The Grove until I went home to journal it. Eating out is so hard knowing what you are eating! The lunch turns out that it was probably 20 pts. I am really unsure! I didnt eat the bread that came on the salad and I picked off most of the blue cheese chunks but I am not sure about the dressing so I looked up vinaigrettes and picked one of the higher point ones. I am not really sure how I could of eaten better at this place. I guess I should ask more about the dressing!
On a happier note....I want this blog to be more appealing to the eye. Look for an updated look to come to it in about a month. I found a web site where someone will design a page for you! More to come on this!

Hope all of you had a fantastic Sunday!
Murn

No comments:

Post a Comment