Ticker

Sunday, April 10, 2011

maybe I need a goal

I am still here...plugging along.  It seems my weight is up a pound....down a pound....repeat for 5 months.  There are many things going on but one of them being my focus.  I am dating now and that takes time and effort too.  Last week I met and paid for a 20 sessions with a personal trainer.  I am hoping adding strength training to my routine is going to help.  That being said....my trainer and I can not meet this next week due to our schedules....but after that we are set for a while.  NOthing like missing the first week to look committed to something!  Haha!
I realized I have not really set any goals for what I want to lose by when.  This helped me in the past.  I have a wedding on June 18th.  I am not sure who will be there but I have been friends with the groom since 5th grade so I think it safe to assume that I a few people from my past will be there.  I loved the school I went to growing up.  I was fat and I dont remember EVER being made fun of.  In fact my memories are of the opposite....I was well liked.  That being said....I have not seen a lot of those people in a long long time so I would love to look smashing.  I even have a date for the shindig (although he is not that excited about it!)  My goal is to be at 179 for the wedding.  Think I can do it?  I have 2 months, a trainer and motivation!  This is my PMS week so I know I up a bit from that.  I also had a lot of wine on Friday night....and that never helps!  I think I can get there though.
To help me get there I have put some of my friends to work with me.  As I speak Laura is on her way over to come run with me before work.  I have also convinced Laura and Amelia to come do a spin class with me on MOnday.  I have never taken a spin class so this should be very interesting.  :)  I am going to get out of the 190s if it kills me!  I want to look smashing for this wedding on the arm of a cute boy.
Murn

2 comments:

  1. I went to spin class twice. It hurt my buttocks. If anyone can do 179 it's you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you already look terrific so you will wow everyone no matter what. I also think you will make it! You go girl. I think the training will help you a lot. Go for 179!!

    ReplyDelete