Ticker

Thursday, April 21, 2011

trainer

I had my first workout today with Tanya, my trainer.  It took a while for us to get our schedules messed but this morning we had our first workout.  I really like her.  She said I am much stronger than I think I am....maybe that why I like her so much.  She made me work hard but it felt good  (when I was done!)  She also let me warm up adn cool down with running.  My beloved go to exercise!  She is running her first 1/2 marathon in 2 weeks so she is great about talking with me about where my running should be.  I did 6.3 mile run (long run) earlier this week.  I have been working hard at eating well too and so I am hoping for a good week on the scale.  Some of my personal life is not going so well so I am trying hard to have control over what I can.

Hope you have a good week!
Murn

No comments:

Post a Comment