Ticker

Monday, April 25, 2011

a little disappointing

I went to WW today.  I had a couple of disappointments.  Brenda has been my leader since the beginning.  She told me today that she is no longer going to be doing the Mon morning meetings in where I go.  It was just nice to have her know how far I have come and I have talked to her for help when I was getting discouraged (like when WW changed the point calculations!)  Secondly I only lost 1.6 lbs.  I really worked so hard this week and ate pretty darn carefully so I don't completely understand that but a loss is good so I am going to take it and keep working hard.  I have 7 more weigh-ins before the wedding where I want to be in the 170s so I should be able to get there.  I was 188.0 today.  Lowest ever weight at WW.
I went shopping to get a few new summer clothes.  I realized that I dont have any summer clothes that fit.  I bought a few things that are not usually what I would wear...like a couple skirts!  We'll see how comfortable I am wearing them.
I went to the gym today.  I left my stuff there and ran 4.3 miles on the trail (for my 1/2 marathon training I am suppose to be up to 4.5 miles for my short runs.)  I then did my weight training and ran 0.5 more as my cool down.  Feels good to have that checked off my "to do" list for today.
Hope you had a lovely Easter and have a good week!
Murn

1 comment:

  1. I love your new current picture, Marion! You're doing awesome. You've inspired me to attempt to love running. I ran 4 miles straight at the gym the other night. First time I've ever done that!

    ReplyDelete