Ticker

Thursday, June 2, 2011

struggling

I am struggling.  I said it.  I have not been following the program.  I talked to my councilor this week about it.  She is holding me accountable.  I went back to WW on tues.  I weigh 199.  Yikes!  I have gotten back to the strict things that worked so well for me.  I have been journaling.  I have been exercising.  I feel so good to be back in control.  I am working with my councilor in figuring out why I eat and try to get to the root of it.  Please dont nag me about it if you see me in person.  I feel bad enough on my own.
So thats why I have not blogged.  Many of you have mentioned it and I appreciate your support.  I am back and will get back to 188 soon.
I have kept exercising through this all.  It has become a really important thing for me mentally.  I am running my 1/2 marathon on sun and I actually do feel ready.

Thanks for the love and support!
murn

2 comments:

  1. You're awesome, Marion. Good luck on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked in for a while. I hope that the half marathon went well today!! That's soooo awesome that you're doing that! I have started my own weight loss journey (down about 30 lbs), and it was greatly inspired by your own. Don't be too hard on yourself about getting off track. We all have ups and downs. I'm glad that you are working with a counselor to get you back into the saddle again. You are amazing and worth it girl. Love you!

    ReplyDelete