Ticker

Tuesday, March 2, 2010


Well Happy Monday to me! I weigh in at weight watchers on Mondays. I am happy to report that I lost 5 lbs this week! I had a big slip up early in the week with a can of frosting but it seems my walking all over the state has paid off! I am sure I will have a low weight loss next week to compensate but this week I will take it and be thrilled. At WW they give you a bookmark to keep your milestone stickers. Going to post a picture of mine so far. I am down 24lbs so far. WW also celebrates 5% and 10% of your total body weight loss. Thats why there is a 5% sticker too.

Tonight I went into SF to go walking with Hannah. I told her I was ready for some hills. Now....remember please that this is SF and that Hannah is a 1/2 marathon runner so I was a bit nervous about this request. SF certainly can have some hills! I am happy to report that the hill she picked for me was not bad at all and I am ready for a bit more next time. We walked from her place in the marina over across fort mason over by Ghiradelli (spelling?) Square then to the first ferry building. It was a beautiful night. Alcatraz was looking as lovely as a prison on an island can look. There were a couple of street musicians along the way that serenaded us. We got back to Hannah's and I cooked dinner.....fish! Who am I? I dont like fish? Or maybe I do! I cooked it just the way that Q told me how and it was delicious! Anyways....was a great day and I am just getting home and its 2:15am so I am going to call it a night. I am loving my life these days is all I can say and I am not saying that just because I lost 5 lbs today!
Goodnight Blog Readers!
Murn

6 comments:

  1. I love San Francisco. I hate fish. I love losing 5 pounds. I love that you did it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion eating fish????? Marion, I am going to make you some FISH when we go to Gulf Shores!! And some shellfish! Get ready. You are making me homesick for SF! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have me motivated Murn!!2010 is THE YEAR!!!! XOXO JEWELL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marion I love you & I'm so proud of you. This blog is very cool & I'm following so don't slack on the updating!!! I'd love to come out to SF & visit some day. You're awesome - keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just now able to check out your blog. Way to GO! Ready to sync schedules for some Lafayette Reservoir (or other) hikes.

    ReplyDelete