Ticker

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back Blogging

In Sept I ran my first real race.  I seem to not of blogged about it yet.  It was a race 2 miles up Mt Diablo and then 2 miles back down.  There were racers also doing 10 miles, 1/2 marathon, marathon and ultra marathon (not sure how far that is but it seems really crazy that anyone would run up a mountain more than 26 miles!)  I did the race with Laura and Jewell.  It was a fun morning.  I was able to run much more of it than I thought I would be able to.  I will say that there was a tarantula in the path on the way back!  Yikes!  Apparently they are out mating in Sept/Oct.  (Mental note.....never go back to Mt Diablo in the fall.)  Next race....Nov.  A 10K (6.2 miles) in SF with many of my friends.  I even have Q flying in for the weekend!




(please note that when you always see me in a pink running shirt...know that I have 3 of them.  When I ordered them it was the only color in my size and they were on sale so I bought 3.)
Murn

No comments:

Post a Comment