Ticker

Monday, October 18, 2010

slacker

I have been a major blogging slacker.  There are a couple reasons....
#1 I have a friend that took an amazing safari trip to africa.  I told her that I would help edit and make a digital book for her.  Her past history of taking pictures made this seem like an easy task....til she came home with almost 3000 amazing pictures.  I have been spending most of my free time working on that and quite frankly when I wasnt working on it, I didnt want to be on the computer.
#2 I have been slacking in the weight loss area.  I messed with my birth control pills trying to avoid having a period and instead it has sent my body into unhappy land.  Bloated, constipation etc etc.  I dont recommend doing this on your own without the right type of BCP to do it with (mine were not the right kind) and of course as a nurse I thought I could do anything.

I did go back to WW after several weeks of not going.  I was 207 this morning.  My body is really loving the zone between 204 and 208.   It is also an area that I can maintain in.  But I am not happy here!  I exercised very little last week and I feel blah.  I went to the gym today and ran 4 miles in 50 min (there were a couple times of walking in there.)  I am also going to get some warmer clothes in this size.  I really only have 2 pairs of pants right now and only about 5 shirts.  I am use to having 2 closets of cute clothes to choose from so this is not working for me!

I have several things to blog so be watching for those coming this week.
Murn

1 comment:

  1. Good for you getting back to the gym! And some new clothes will help I think. I am so proud of you. Also if you decide to just maintain for a while I think you look great at this size.

    ReplyDelete