Ticker

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Yahoo

Just a quick post.  This morning I was at an all time low on my home scale.  202.6!  YEHHHAAAA!  I will not change the thingy at the top of my blog til Mon but I am knocking back on the door of being under 200.  I have to get there before my bday (Oct 26!)
I went to SF last night to see an old friend and catch up with her and meet her very sweet hubby! I dont get to see people from my far past too often since I live so far away from everyone.   Today I am heading back to SF to go running with Hannah.  We are planning on doing my favorite run by the water with hopes of seeing the blue angels show while we run.  After we are going to get nails done and cooking a healthy dinner at Hannah's!  Should be a fantastic day!  I need it!  Pictures to follow!
Murn

1 comment: