Ticker

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Whew! I have a plan.

Well I am happy to say this last week has come and gone.  I successfully planned and carried out all but one of the new Emergency Dept orientations.  I worked 76 hours (thank goodness for getting to go hoem one night early!!!) and most importantly it is OVER!
It was a stressful week.  What was stressful was the last minute way I had to do so much of it.  I am a bit OCD on planning.  I was not in control of a lot of this...so it all had to come together at the last minute which is not how I like to work.  Something had to give this week.  Sadly it was me.  I have reflected about it this weekend and am putting me back on the list....after all I said this year is about me!  So starting tomorrow I am back to eating healthy.  I am back to exercising.  period!
Tonight I sat down to map out my plan.  I planned what I am going to journal this week.  I am not going to go out to eat this week.  I have been doing that too much and I need a week without it.  I am not sure how much my weight is up but I think its not good!  I can only go forward.
Today when I started planning what I am going to eat this week it was a bit eye opening.  I stopped journaling about in June.  My weight loss slowed significantly since then.  When I actually sat down today to figure out what I can eat for 27 points it made me realize i was eating more than my points!  Guess thats why I have been only very slowly losing weight!

Here is what I am going to eat this week:

Breakfast: (4)
Oatmeal Pack-3
Fruit-1

Lunch (9)
Lean cuisine-6
Spinach-0
Salad veggies-0
Dressing-2
Goat Cheese-1

Dinner (6)
Chicken-3
Veggies-0
Smart Balance light 1T- 1
BBQ sauce- 1
Soup-1

Snacks (8)
Light Cheese Stick-1
Greek Yogurt- 3
Honey-1
Fruit-1
Popsickle-1
Weight watcher Bar-1
Mapping this out makes me realize how I have been overeating. I guess thats why journaling is so important.  Makes you really count what you are eating.  
I am also exercising.  This week I am going to really hit it hard.  I need to have a big loss this week.  Here is my work schedule and my exercise plan:
Monday: meeting in morning, Run 4 miles
Tues: meetings 7:30am-4pm  Gym: Run 3 miles on treadmill, swim 1/2 mile
Wed: work 7am-7pm  Walk 4 miles
Thurs: Work 11am-11am off exercise
Friday: Work 11am-11pm  Run 3 miles before work
Sat: Off work!!  Bike 20 miles and run 2 miles
Sunday:  Off work!!  Run 4 miles

I am hoping by writing it here I will be accountable for my exercising.  I am also ok with changing what I end up doing as long as it is about the same amount.  This is what I want.  This is important to me.  I will keep you updated.  I am actually looking forward to getting back on track.

Back to it being my turn!
Murn

2 comments:

  1. Bike 20 miles? 20! Amazing. Good for you for getting back on track. I'm doing that today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Marion! Sometimes life is just like that. Good for you getting back on track. Sarah

    ReplyDelete