Ticker

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mind and pictures!

We have finished up our second day here at Disney!  What a fun place this is!  I was showing Cindy some older pictures of me last night.  Her here is an interesting thing I found when looking at pictures.   I  am taken back at all of my current photos.  I dont think of myself looking like this.  Likewise I dont think I ever saw myself at 271.  In my mind I have been the same all along....living somewhere in the 220-230 range.  It is a bit strange to see pics of myself now cause I really dont think they look like me.  I guess thats a good thing.  How long does it take your mind to catch up to your body?  

Cindy and I got up this morning and went to the gym again today.  I ran 4 miles on the treadmill.  Eating in Disney is a challenge.  I have not been eating veggies like I do at home and I have had potatoes every meal but I we have not been snacking and I have been making the best choices I can with the options.  I am hoping that the gym in the morning will help the scale be not terrible to me when I get home.  

Here are some pics from earlier today!






Murn

1 comment:

  1. You are looking great! THIS is you-- looking so pretty and healthy!! Embrace it!! (As opposed to me-- 33 wks pg with twins is NOT the real me! Or so I keep telling myself!!)

    ReplyDelete