Ticker

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Race Day!

Today was the Mermaid all woman's 10K race in San Francisco.  This is a race I have been training for for quite a few months now.  I had 4 friends that did the race with me including my friend Teresa (TQ) who flew in from Arizona!  You could not of asked for a better day to be running in San Francisco.  The course was along the water, which is my favorite run anyways....but doing it as a race made it even better.  I had 3 goals. 
#1 Finish
#2 Not come in last place
#3 I really wanted to do it in under 12 minute miles
I am happy to report that I accomplished all of those.  I ran it in 73 min (just barely under my goal but under none the less.)  

After the run we all went to Hannah and my favorite hang out (The Grove) for some breakfast.  It was so much fun hanging out with my girlfriends on a beautiful 70 degree Sunday morning in San Francisco!  
 Before the race.....
 After the race.....
Murn

1 comment: