Ticker

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Whew! I made it.

I have been terrible about blogging.  I am not going to make any promises to get better either.  I am having a good time out living life!  :)
I went to my little sister;s house for Halloween!  I have the cutest little sister!  My parents were there as well as my brother and his little guy.  It was a great weekend.  I am very hapy to report that when I went in for my weigh in on Tues that I was 196.6.  I finally am below 200lbs!  WOOHOOO!  
Here is the amazing thing....I hit my 70lb goal, under 200 lbs goal and 75lbs goal all in one week!  Hard to believe!  Guess my body was finally ready to get out of the 200s!
Here are a few pictures from my trip!  My sister and I went for a run at La Jolla while the family placed in the wave.  
 We hiked 2 mornings.  

 This is my sweet nephew James.  We had fun carving a pumpkin together.  

 Grover Girls all natural!
Murn

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! You did it! Good for you. I'll make sure to tell my husband! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute sisters!! Marion you look great and so does Ruth. You will have to help me get myself back together after I deliver these twins! Wish I could have been there with you. Love, sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you!!! Hooray! I'm glad that we didn't ruin your progress. Love how you still call me your "little sister."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! Losing 75 lbs is amazing! I lost 20, which I thought was tough. You've lost almost 4 times that. I'm impressed. And I like your blog.

    War Eagle!

    ReplyDelete