Ticker

Sunday, November 7, 2010

out with the old!

Losing weight is great....mostly.  There has been one challenge.  Clothes!  I used to have a large selection of clothing.  I started making a pile of clothes that  would put on and have to take it back off without wearing it because it was too big.  The stack was getting really large.  I took 2 large bags of clothes down to my sister's.  She works with someone that could use my old scrubs.  For some reason I was having a really hard time letting go of my clothes though.  This ugly stack of clothes has been in my bedroom for months now....growing!  
Yesterday my friend Lance told me to finally get rid of it all.  So I did.  I bagged them all up and took them to goodwill.  Here is the bigger problem:  I dont have very many clothes that fit me!  I have been trying to shop but when under pressure its hard to find things that you love and look great on.  So if you see me in the same outfit every week....know that I am looking for something else to wear...just having trouble finding it!
I am heading to Disneyland in a few hours.  This is my first time to see Mickey in California.  I am really looking forward to relaxing and having girl time with my friend Cindy.  My friend Kim gave me an amazing new camera for my birthday.  I still dont know how to use it but I am planning on learning and taking some fun pictures!  Because of the trip I am not going to be weighing in this week but dont fret....as of this morning I was down a little bit.  

Murn

1 comment:

  1. Have fun finding those new clothes! Those bags of clothes show how far you have come. (Then there is me.... most of my maternity clothes no longer fit but I am in no mood/condition to shop. It is not glamorous being 33 wks pg with twins!!!) Glad I have a glamorous sister though!! You are looking great.

    ReplyDelete