Ticker

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby, its cold outside!

Well there is not much I can say but its cold in Minnesota.  My first day here I felt cabin fever (not a good sign for the days to come.)  Luckily it was a heat wave and was 22 degrees so I put on my shoes and gear (thank you Laura!) and went for a run.  I only ran 3 miles....but I got out there.  Later in the day I went for a 2 mile walk in the snow with my dad.  Today my sister got me signed up at the gym for my membership so I am all set.  I went there today and got some of my wiggles out.
 Now on to the good stuff.....
My older sister had twins last week.  She has 3 older kids (11,10 and 6) so I am here in minnesota helping out and loving on the kids.
Introducing Caroline Julia.....
 And this little guy is Andrew Jacob.
Dont worry...there will be more pictures!!

All is well here!
Murn!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! Good for you for getting out for a run in the freezing cold. That's dedication! Have fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murn...I can't believe that BOTH of your sisters had twins! Looks like it definitely runs in your family. They're so cute! Enjoy your time in Minnesota and all of those good baby snuggles!!

    ReplyDelete