Ticker

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm Home!

I want to start with the topic that this blog is suppose to be about....my weight loss.  I missed last week at weight watchers but I did go today (I am working tomorrow and wont be able to go to my usual Monday meeting.)  I have happy news!  I lost 7.2lbs!!  Yippeee!  I guess I can'd keep hating the new program so badly since its working.  This brings my total weight loss to 82.4lbs and I am finally in the 180s!  At WW there was one of my coworkers who was on her way to walk the Lafayette Reservoir. I jumped on her trip and we went and walked around the VERY hilly upper rim.  Whew!  My thighs are going to be hurting tomorrow!  I spent the afternoon shopping for healthy foods and cooking up some of them for the week.  
I came home on Thurs.  from several weeks in Minnesota!  I need to say that I loved my run on my first day back!  It was SUNNY and 60 degrees and I could run outside!  It was great!  Here is a picture I took one morning of my sister's 5 great kids!  I had a fun time being with them.  Everyone of them has a unique personality that I love.  

 In this picture I think Caroline is sharing some wisdom on how to get more milk with Andrew.  
 I went snow shoeing one day with the boys!  We walked across a frozen lake!!  I have never done that before. 
 Here is my snow shoe on top of the ice!
I had a great trip but it is sure great to be home too!
Murn

1 comment:

  1. I seem to remember a not-so-fun snow-shoeing trip in tahoe... and you swearing "never again!" I'm so happy that you have tried it again and are so sporty now. :)

    ReplyDelete