Ticker

Thursday, January 13, 2011

National Champs and Babies

Well since I have last posted my Auburn Tigers won the national championship!  WAR EAGLE!!!!  It was a crazy game but we did it!  An Auburn tradition that I love is that when Auburn wins a game...the town all goes to a corner of campus and rolls the big oak tree called Toomers Corner.  It is spectacular!!  People are screaming out Auburn cheers.  Its about being around the rest of the Auburn family!  Should you need a reminder about how I feel about Auburn you can check my post....here!
Well on facebook I found this picture on a friend of a friend of a friend's page.  How awesome is it???  This is Toomers Corner the morning after the game.  I want to give credit where it is due....I stole this off facebook.  Here is the link where you can get your own copy of it (I am going to....I want this framed on my wall!)

Ok...on to the point of this blog.  I finally did it.  Yes, I went to Weight Watchers and am doing the new program.  I am still not happy about it but I recognize its an important part of my program.  I was only 0.2lbs up from where I was in the beginning of Nov.  No loss but no gain over the holidays either so I am ok with that.  Here is all my new loot!
There are many of you that read this that are related to me.  It is you I am making this next section for. Does it get any cuter than this?

 Andrew was cheering on the Auburn Tigers in the outfit his Auntie Vanessa and cousin Peyton gave him. 
 This was Croline's reaction today when she heard that Cam Newton was going pro!  I am sure she was thinking....."Sad to see you go Cam, but we understand"
 Now as cute as the new additions are I felt like I could not leave out the older kids.  They are cute too...esp when they are asking to play games on my phone through the bathroom door when I am trying to have "private" time.  (moms out there....hats off to you!!)
 Elizabeth is fresh out of the shower and I clearly am showing my Auntie inexperience with leaving the bathroom before we brushed out her hair.  Pretend it is all brushed and cute....because it was soon after the picture was taken.  Sometimes Aunties forget things.  
Anyways....doesn't my sister have cute kids?  They sure are sweet too.  Elizabeth asked me when I picked her up from school yesterday....."Did the twins miss me today?" then she asked...""Do you think they know my name or think of me as the smallest of the big kids?"  Have to love them!

Tomorrow I am going to go shopping at the Mall of America.  Not sure if I will find anything I cant live without but I am going to try!
Murn

1 comment:

  1. War Eagle! I love that picture.

    Good for you for holding steady during the holidays. That's no easy task!

    Those cute babies are good for people reading this who are not related to you as well! Adorable!

    And last, you're lucky you actually got to close the bathroom door before one of them snuck in there and tried to keep you company. That's what usually happens to me!

    ReplyDelete