Ticker

Sunday, January 9, 2011

War Eagle!

Last night I went to the store to get stocked up on foods that are easy choices for me.  I have found that scavenging in an unfamiliar kitchen has had a few temptations.  I did really pretty good today when i had my safe foods.  
Funny story: on the way home last night I got pulled over.  I was going about 6 miles over the speed limit (which I didn't think was bad.)  Here is the thing....I not dressed appropriate for the weather.  I was in sweat pants and a T-shirt.  I had gone to the gym but had planned on only walking on the treadmill but could not resist running some so I was sweaty.  I had an out of town license.  The cop then questioned how I was just at the gym if I didn't live locally.  He also mentioned that it was strange I didn't have my coat on in -2 degree weather.  So guess what?  I got to get out of the car for a sobriety test!  I did ask to put my coat on for that!  I am happy to say I had not one drop of booze in me and he let me go with only a warning but that was a first for me!  What a fun Sat night!

My favorite team, Auburn Tigers are going for the National Championship tomorrow.  This is the first time in my lifetime that we have gone to this game.  I am so excited.  In anticipation my niece and I made auburn cupcakes!  We used a yellow cake mix so the actual cake part was dangerously close to green (we are playing the Oregon ducks who are green.)  we had fun making them.  




WAR EAGLE!!!
Murn

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I might have to make some of those cupcakes tomorrow too. War Eagle!

    ReplyDelete