Ticker

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Final Stretch!

I have been doing a lot of posts that have not had much to do with weight loss lately. Please dont think that I have stopped working on me but I am enjoying life along the way!  I certainly am still chugging along.  Today I lost 2lbs at WW.  I am happy with that.  I am in the final stretch trying to get under 200lbs.  I am not really sure why getting under 200 is such a big deal to me but it is!  4 lbs to go!!!  I am so close I can practically taste it.
Something I am still struggling with is what to say when someone tells me I am looking good.  I still see myself as a fat fat person so its hard to hear that I am looking good.  I am not sure when I will start to see myself not as huge!  I have been wearing clothes that fit me much better than I have in the process so of course people are noticing it more.  I almost get embarrassed when people mention it.  I really dont know what to reply when someone says "you are melting away."  #1....its certainly not melting....I am working hard for every ounce of me that is leaving and #2 its not happening that fast anymore.    I am proud of what I have lost so far but I really do think I have a lot more to go so mentioning it in the mean time is a waste.  Sigh.  I guess this is a good problem.  Any one able to tell me when I will start to see myself as someone worthy of the nice comments?
On a happier note....I am close to crossing all of my goals off on my side bar.  I need to come up with some new ones!  Any suggestions?  I am going to work on thinking up some new ones over the next few days so keep an eye on that!
Thanks for all the support from everyone!  It takes a village to help me lose weight!

Meg and I went to the movies.  I hate making posts without pictures so here we are at the movie "The Switch."  It was a cute romantic comedy that was predictable but enjoyable in the way I love my chick flicks!

Murn

1 comment:

  1. (I LOVED the Switch)

    for me it was almost the reverse of most people.
    it took the feeling worthy FIRST and then I was able to lose the weight.


    just food for thought,

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete