Ticker

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Poor Maggie

The night before I went out of town my car (Maggie May Ling....yes I name my cars.  My Volvo was Ulga!)  Poor Maggie has a huge dent in her right front bumper.  I could not really do more than contact the insurance companies since I was out of town but now I am back I really want to get her in and fixed.  The people that hit me will not call their insurance company back to make their statement therefor it is holding up getting my car fixed!  There was a witness of the whole incident and I think she works at Red Robin by the mall so I am in hunt of this woman to get a statement from her!  I made my friend Cindy go to red Robin after work with me to look for this woman.  Luckily before we went, I looked on the Red Robbin website to get nutritional facts.  Am I ever glad I did!  There are HUGE differences in several of the dishes and a few condiments made a HUGE difference in the healthy or unhealthiness of the foods.  When I have to look at the nutritional facts it makes it impossible to choose a meal that is 62 grams in fat.  Not knowing....its not so hard to eat that!  Anyways.....the conversation was great with Cindy.  I had a grilled chicken sandwich with a slice of swiss on it and a side salad with balsalmic vinegrette.  It was a total of 19 points but that was way better than anything else I could find!  Sadly I did not see the witness that I need to get a statement from but I think I confirmed that she works there so looks like I will be going back this weekend!  Anyone want to go with me?
After the dinner I was feeling pretty good and I had planned on going to the gym so I managed to follow through with that.  I thought I was only going to run 3 miles but somehow I managed to run more.  I kept setting a new goal and when I got to that goal I was like...."I can do a little bit more."  I ended up running (with a couple of walking breaks) for 1 hour for a total of 4.7 miles.  I get so frekin bored on the treadmill so its impressive to me I could stay on the dang thing for an hour.
When I got home I weighed myself.  I was 205.6.  When I went to WW in Auburn I was 206.0.  When I got home from my trip I was up to 209.4 but I was also PMS and knew I was retaining water.  Feels good to be back down where I was.  I didnt weigh in this week because WW was closed on Mon for labor day.  I will weigh in on this Monday.  I am really putting a big push on myself to get under 200 soon!  I have been in the low 200s long enough!
Murn

2 comments:

  1. Front bumpers are for security and safety of your car from small bruises. steel front bumper offers high sturdy in your car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, lookee there. You got a comment from a front bumper. That's pretty cool, Marion. Not many bloggers get comments from car parts. I hope Maggie can get better soon!

    ReplyDelete