Ticker

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm still here

I am still here.  I know my posts have been slim lately.  I am working like a crazy woman (I think I am working over 60 hours this week....and thats a lot for me!)  I have not been dealing with the stress well.  I have been eating crap and not moving like I should.  I can not weigh in at WW this week due to work schedule but I am up.  I got on the scale this morning and it was ugly.  Even a bigger deal is how crappy I have been feeling.  So...at 6 am I got my bootie out of bed and went for a run before work.  It was a SLOW run.  It was a painful run.....but it was a run.  I have not been out on a run in a week.  How quickly the body reverts back to old habits.  I dont like feeling like gut rot so I am determined to make good choices today.

Hope you are doing better than me on your plan!
Murn

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of gut rot before but I'm sure it is not a good thing. I hope you can turn things around and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you and new, good, healthy choices!

    ReplyDelete