Ticker

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Learn from my mistake!

I have a sad story.  My computer all of a sudden crashed this last week.  No problem you think.....your computer was backed up right?  Well yes!  It was backed up.....April 2009.  :(

I have it back up and running with more memory and speed.  I am still working on getting my music on it and also I am going to call itunes with hope that they will take mercy on me and at least give me a list of the songs I have downloaded in the last 18 months.  I have even heard a rumor that they will let you have your music back one time.  (I will report back when I find out!)

In the midst of all this I also had my oven/stove go out.  My car is still not fixed from when I was hit.  The chick that hit me wont call back the insurance company!  I didn't know that was an option!!!  4 weeks and no call!!!  GERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The Emergency Dept that I work is is moving into a brand new three times as huge new beautiful ED.  I am in charge of all the in-services related to this.  The person that is in charge of in servicing me on all the new equipment is not quite as organized or on top of things as I would like her to be which is making me look disorganized....which is driving me crazy!  All of these things are really starting to get to me.

Yesterday was when it all hit me.  I was on my way home from work....where I was for 11 hours on my day off trying to get things together.  My old habits were kicking in my head.  I really wanted to go to taco bell and binge!  I could think of all kinds of yummy cheesy goodness.  Instead I did go home.  When I got home I put on my running shoes and off I went.  I think I had the best run of my life.  I felt fast, light and free!  I only ran 4 miles because it was dark but man did it feel good!  When I got home, I was in such a better mood!  Those problems seemed manageable.  When I finally crawled into bed I realized I forgot to eat dinner!

I will be better about blogging in the next week.  Promise!  but dont expect to see any pictures from the last 18 months.  I cant....those are gone!  :(
Murn

1 comment:

  1. Happened to me too. I only lost 4 months of pictures but it kills me to even think about it. Stupid computers. Good for you for going running though! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete