Ticker

Thursday, March 17, 2011

breakfast!

I am having a lazy morning.  We all need those right?  I guess that is an advantage of no kids or hubby!  So when I tolled out of bed at 11am I was HUNGRY!  I made up this delightful breakfast and thought I would share.  The placemats were left on my table after having someone over for dinner.  My older sister always sets a nice table.  I am trying to do more of that.  
The sandwich is point friendly too.  Here it is:
Sandwhich thin: 3 points
Fried Egg: 2 points
Small amount of cheese: 1 point
3 slices of Canadian Bacon: 1 point
7 points total
Is a few more points than I usually eat for breakfast but I am eating a good bit later than I usually do.  Canadian bacon is my new favorite thing for breakfast.  I got a big package of it at Costco.  3 slices are one point!  You can microwave it too....30 sec per slice!  I am trying to add more lean protein in my diet so this helps get some in my morning.  I just made up zip lock bags each with 3 slices in them and threw them in the freezer.  Every few days I put a couple bags in the fridge so they are defrosted.  

Hope you are having a lazy St Patrick's day too!
Murn

No comments:

Post a Comment