Ticker

Sunday, March 6, 2011

recommitment

I went back to WW today.  My weight is up....a good bit!  I was 198.0 today.  I am not happy about it.  Oprah had people that were on a weigh loss journey before sign a contract with themselves.  I am doing that with myself.  I am getting back to the basics.  I have gotten sloppy and thought I had a handle on this weight loss thing.  Not the case!
*I will not go out for fast food with the exception of Subway.
*I will track my points every day.  
*I will stay in my points for the day.
*I will track my exercise again on a calendar so I can see what I have been doing for the week.  
*I will not binge eat late in the evening.
*I will weigh in at WW every week.

I have a reward that I get an Ipad for my 100lbs reward.  I can get there and I know I will like my body much better when I get there.  100lbs will be when I get to 171.8.
I am not done.....
Murn

3 comments:

  1. Marion, You can do it!! Hang in there. This is just a bump in the road (and you are still less than 200!) Love you! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome, Marion! Seriously awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And one more thing, watch out, Gap! Here she comes!

    ReplyDelete