Ticker

Monday, March 7, 2011

Pizza Weight Watchers style!

I am feeling really good about my recommitment.  I work up today feeling a sense of relief.  Yesterday I really worked on thinking about my weight loss.  I watched Ruby and the biggest loser.  I read tons of weight loss blogs.  Just had to get my head back into it.  More importantly I stuck to my plan.  I swam a mile and ate in my points.  


I love pizza!  I am a little tired of Lean cusine pizzas so I have been trying to come up with one I can make myself.  Here is what I have come up with....and it is not too bad!
Take one Light Italian Flatout (2 pts)
Spread some pizza sauce on it (1 pt)
2 servings of 2% mozzarella cheese (4pts) 
Pile on the veggies (I didnt have any to pile on!)
 Bake at 400 til golden brown and you have.....
YUMM-O!
Murn

No comments:

Post a Comment