Ticker

Monday, March 21, 2011

good week!

I have been a good girl (mostly) this week. I am feeling good about things.  I have been doing all the things I said I would including exercising!  I am happy to report that I have run 15 miles in the last week and swam twice as well.  Today I went out for a run.  Something amazing happened....I ran 4 miles at an average less than 11 min miles!!!!  This is a HUGE improvement for me!  I am hoping I have made progress but am going to wait and see how my next run goes.  Sometimes you are just "on" and things magical happen.  I weigh in at WW tomorrow and I am feeling good about it.  Of course I will let you know!
Hope you had a good weekend!
Murn

1 comment:

  1. aaahhhh! you are beating me!! :) I don't think i've gotten mine under 11 min yet! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete