Ticker

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bike rides!

Earlier this week Laura and Tim came over to ride bikes.  We rode almost 25 miles.  ON the way home we did our regular stop at Whole Foods to eat lunch.  We propped our bikes up...
I got a salad, cherries and crack.  Yes I said crack!  Whole foods had a thing where you can make peanut butter from honey roasted peanuts.  Talk about delicious!  I only allow myself to buy it now if I have biked there and I can only get one servings worth.  
We had a great bike ride on a beautiful day!

I am happy to say that my home scale has been going down this week.  I am going to try hard to behave this weekend so it keeps going in that direction.  I would very much love to have lost 60lbs on Monday but I am not sure if that will happen or not.  I think Sunday night I will probably eat a decent size dinner out.  Having to weigh-in in the morning will help to keep me in check.  I will keep you posted!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Murn

1 comment:

  1. Seriously - could you BE any cuter??? (to be said in my best Chandler Bing voice).

    I'm so happy for you and your almost 60 pound loss. You have a LOT to be proud of.

    Also? I cannot and will not try the freshly ground peanut butter made from honey roasted peanuts...because that sounds delicious. And really? I don't need another thing that makes my mouth salivate just by thinking about it. :)

    ReplyDelete