Ticker

Monday, July 26, 2010

Weigh in Monday!

I went to WW today.  I lost 1.6 lbs this week for a total of 62.2lbs down.  My progress has certainly slowed down.  I signed up to run a 10K race in SF with my friend Jewell today.  So far the furthest I have run is 5 miles but I am quite certain by Nov I will be able to ound out 6.2 miles.  I am not going to do it fast but I am sure I can finish it.  Laura has a 4 mile race up Mt Diablo picked out for us to do in Sept.  I am a bit more nervous about that one.  I am worried it is straight uphill which I am not sure I can do.  I can run 4 miles (I did it last night) but I have not done a lot of hill work.  I called Laura today to see if she wants to do a trial run of the Mt Diablo race tomorrow.  Waiting to hear from her.  For now I am going to keep on keeping on even though its all slowing down....it is still progress in the right direction.
Tonight I went on a quick walk (about 2 miles.)  Sophie was happy to be out and about.  She is not a good dog to take running with me as she stops too much and changes which side she is on over and over driving me crazy!  It makes me so happy to see so many people out walking on Iron Horse trail.  There were tons of people out walking.  Makes my heart happy!
Get out and move!
Murn

No comments:

Post a Comment