Ticker

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Another day

Today was an average day. Not much to report on. I did manage to go to the gym on my home. I didnt have a spectacular workout. I did 1 mile on treadmill but I did jog a good part of it. I biked for 4 miles on the stationary bike. Then I swam a measly 11 laps. In all it was a 50 min work out. Some days are like that and just move on.
I fixed one of my favorite things for dinner. Now please have an open mind before I tell you all the details. I am the worlds pickiest eater. I have a LONG list of foods I dont like (onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, anything that was raised in water and the list goes on and on.) I was skeptical of this but my love of goat cheese made me try these and they are AWESOME! I have served this to friends and friends husbands (he didnt know it wasnt chicken til we told him!) and they all agree they are delicious. Here they are:
Fake chicken breast with goat cheese and cranberries (6 points!) YUMMY! I can only find them at Whole foods but i buy severa boxes when I go there. DOnt cook them longer than the 18 min it says on the package....they start getting dry fast. I had that and a delicious spinach salad! Anyways...if you see these at the store pick up a box. I think you will like them!
Murn

2 comments:

  1. You went and moved and that's what matters! :)

    Ok, I kind of want to try the patties! I love goat cheese and cranberries, but what is the "chicken" part made from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fungus....but I swear you will NOT know that its is not chicken. I do not like mushrooms at all. I had a back up meal ready the night I first made these....but they are delicious!

    ReplyDelete