Ticker

Friday, April 2, 2010

Sweet Home Alabama

I have been slack about posting. I will try to get better! I went walking with Meggie and her new puppy Gennis! He is such a sweet puppy! Sophie (my pooch) was her usual self.....she wanted nothing to do with the other dog. She is such a brat (I am sure it has NOTHING to do with how she was raised and her mom!) Anyways...Meg and I took the pooches out for a nice 4.5 miles.
By the end of the walk they were walking side by side.
So Hannah has a calender that she writes all her exercise on it. I started one. Here is march. all the pink circles are where I have exercised. I am ok with the amount I have exercised.
I am going to Alabama tonight with my nephew. We are flying into Biloxi. Lance is going to pick us up at the airport. We are going to go get some yummy southern BBQ! Then Lance is going to take us over to Gulf shores where we will meet my parents, my older sister and her family and my aunt Margaret from NYC! We have 2 houses at the Gulf State park there. I can not wait!!! Work has been high stress with getting ready for the Emergency Dept to go computerized.
Now...just in case you thought you could rob me while I am out of town....my house is being turned into Hotel Murn. In prep for the computers in the ED there are classes for all of the staff at the hospital building that is 2 blocks from my house. I have a string of people that are going to be staying here while I am gone so they dont have to deal with the terrible hwy 4 commute. Sophie (my vicious guard dog!) will be so happy to have them all here. I have been wanting new bedding for my bedroom. Hotel Murn has given me a good excuse to get new bedding. Here it is:

Hope all of you have a great weekend. I am taking my laptop so you will be seeing posts from Alabama and fun in the sun!
Murn

No comments:

Post a Comment