Ticker

Monday, April 26, 2010

Back in the Sadle

I had the best weekend in So California with my little sister.  Earlier this month I had a week with my older sister at the beach.  Vacations are over.  I am ready to hit the weight loss hard!  I did not do well this weekend.  On my long drive home I tried to think about why I lost my focus.  Here is all I can come up with.  I was way stressed at the end of my work stretch.  My old way to deal with work stress has been to eat.  I have not done that since Jan.....but this weekend I think it reared its ugly head.  I guess I have learned to manage it on a day to day basis but when those days built up....I ate.  

The good news is....I am back at it.  I am going to the gym tomorrow morning.  I am going to a friends house tomorrow night for dinner.  We have an old friend that is coming in town.  The purpose of the gathering is to visit with each other so I am going to bring a big salad and bypass the pizza.  Right now it dosnt even sound good!

I missed my weigh in today and I am not planning on weighing in again until next monday.  Quite frankly I am sure I am up in my weight and I dont want to face that but come next monday please ask me how my weigh in went.  I just keep reminding myself that this is a journey with a few setbacks.  Just have to get back on it!  
Murn

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time with your sis.
    Everyday is a new start! Keep on keepin' on :)

    ReplyDelete