Ticker

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm still standing!
























Well today turned out to be a good day. All went mostly smooth with the emergency dept going to computer charting. I was asked a lot of questions...but all really good ones. We had to wear these ugly orange shirts. The only redeeming quality of I paired it up with navy pants so it was my beloved Auburn University colors! This is a picture with Jewell! We worked hard and long on this project together! Jewell is my gym rat friend who gets me there many a time! She has lost a ton of weight and is doing so great!












This is Cindy. She started at weight watchers with me and has lost a bunch of weight too! You can tell this is the end of my day cause I am getting silly in the picture! (orange is not my best color!!!)

All in all it is over....and it was not terrible!

Hope all of you had a wonderful day too!

ps- I did go to the gym before work today and I do think it helped me deal with it all!
Murn

1 comment:

  1. u need to change your weight tracker at the top!!

    ReplyDelete