Ticker

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Country Rockin!

Hey from Palm Desert!  I drove down to my sister Ruth's house yesterday.  I chilled with the kids and had fun reading them bed time stores.


This morning we went for a short hike where I was startled by stepping on a small snake (it jutted out so its not that I didnt see it)  Ruth screamed....I screamed and immediately the hike was terminated.  It seems that I am a magnet for snakes these days.  Perhaps I will stick to the gym for a while.


Ruth and I split off from her twins and checked into a beautiful resort in Palm Desert.   We are having a sisters weekend of relaxing.


 We spent the afternoon lounging at the pool then went to the Stage Coach Music Festival in time to see Billy Cuvington (sp?), Sugarland and Kieth Urban.  It was so much fun!  We had these 2 older women in front of us.  They were having so much fun but their dancing was less than great.  We joked that we would be them in 30 years.  (ekkk!)  I couldnt resist taking a picture of these women having a blast.  I hope I am having a great time with my sisters at a concert in 30 years!

Hope you are having a great weekend!
Murn

No comments:

Post a Comment