Ticker

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stand up and finish what you started!

This is a quote I heard tonight on The Biggest Loser.  My thought immediately was....damn straight!  Today I got back on my plan.  I had a social event where I ate the salad I brought and one very think slice of garlic cheese pizza.  I went to the grocery store and stocked up on healthy choices.  I didnt chop up everything but I will do that tomorrow when I get home. I went to the gym this morning and did 30 min on the treadmill and 20 min on the stationary bike.
I got to see a friend that moved away several years ago.  Donna was my mentor when I came to the ED.  She took me under her wing and taught me how to be a good ED nurse.  It was really great to catch up with her.  There were several kids at the get together and as you see....I played dress up with the kids!

Feeling good and anxious to finish what I started with this weight loss journey.  Thanks for all the support!!!

1 comment: