Ticker

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A little bit country!

Last Saturday Country came to visit San Francisco!  A bunch of us went to go welcome it to the city!  We had a great day out in the sun, listening to good music.  The headline band was Zac Brown Band.  I saw them a few months back and they put on a great show.  I am happy to report that the weather in SF cooperated also to make it a great day!  
Here is the group I went with!  

After the concert several of us went to 3 Seasons for dinner.  Here are Chuck and Hannah!  They are one of my favorite couples!
Meg and I decided we wanted to play Tom Cruise in Top Gun too like Chuck!  I think we carry it off pretty well.
Apparently that was not enough fun.  I kept going and posed for a pic of just me.  Not sure what I am doing with my hands here!

I did not eat the best foods this day. At the concert I had a pulled pork sandwich and grilled corn on the cob.  I didnt eat any of the slaw or baked beans.  There were not a lot of healthy choices there.  I did pass on the pastry everyone was eating.  At dinner I had yellow curry chicken with brown rice.  I skipped most of the appetizers mostly because I am a picky eater.  Wish I could say its cause I had great will power!  The curry chicken had cocoanut milk in it I am sure so it was not a great choice.  Perhaps thats why the scale is not being friendly right now!
Hope your day has a little country in it today!
Murn

No comments:

Post a Comment