Ticker

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Run Murn, Run!


I have really taken to loving running.   I am finding I am running more and more and swimming and biking a bit less.  I am ok with this too....esp since I have some races coming up.  I have mentioned that I have a 4 mile race up Mt Diablo in Sept.  I am really quite worried about this race!  
Hannah texted me last Sunday when I was being a a bum and asked if I wanted to head into SF to run with her.  I really didnt want to.  I wanted to stay being lazy.  Then the guilt hit me.  And I got off the couch and went.  I told Hannah I needed to get some hill work in.  She said she had just the run for us.  Boy did she ever!
Hannah took some pictures on her cell phone but these are the only ones that were not terribly pixilated.  It was a very majestic run.  We ran through the presidio in San Francisco.  It was quite chilly (I think it was in the high 50s!)  but it had spectacular views!  we ran a total of 4 miles but I had to take several pit stops to catch my breath!
Murn

No comments:

Post a Comment