Ticker

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

MIA

I have been really bad about blogging this last week.  I have been a busy girl!  I have some time tonight and I am going to blog a few posts for the week to come and post them through the week.  Hope this works!  Guess life if too much fun to stay home and blog!
I will start with weigh in Monday.  I had to teach a class all day on Monday.  I didnt weigh in.  Dont fret!  I am still on plan.  I had a commitment this morning and I work the next 3 days so I am just going to have a week I dont weigh in.  Per my scale at home I am up a tad (about 1.5 lbs) but I am working hard this week to get it back down.  Last week had several meals out to eat so I am getting back to the basics of cooking this week.  I just got done prepping my next 3 days food.
On to better topics!  Last Wed my friend Laura turned 50.  She is totally rocking 50 too!  We had to celebrate like only my friends can!  We rented a limo bus and went wine tasting all day!  It was very fun!
We have a joke about the 30 year olds being cubs, the 40 year olds being cougars and the 50 year olds (welcome to that club Laura) are the saber tooths.  Kim had shirts for all of us made celebrating what club we are in.  She also got us fancy necklaces, rings and glasses to go with the outfit.  We were quite stunning out wine tasting.  
I have to mention that when Kim said she got me a tank top I started to panic a bit.  All of my friends are very skinny!  I am not.  I was in panic that the tank top was not going to fit at all.  Now it was snug....but it was not so bad that I could not wear it.  I will say I wore a jacket over my arms most of the day just because I hate my upper arms.  Here are some pictures of the fun day.  If you are my friend on facebook....I am sorry to say you already probably saw these! 
On to more fun topics!  
This is more what we are really like:
These are some of my favorite people!  We have so much fun together and love each other just the way we are!
Back at Kim's house I jumped on Ed's Harley!  I am going to go for a ride on that some day soon!  I still feel way to fat to ride behind him but soon!

Murn

No comments:

Post a Comment