Ticker

Monday, August 9, 2010

Night walking

Last week I had a night when I was feeling very BLAH!  I felt fat (even though I had not eaten terrible) and was not motivated to do anything.  It was about 11pm and I was complaining to a friend about feeling gross.  He suggested I go for a walk (thank you Ray!)  Hmm....interesting idea!  I texted my night owl friend Meggie, who lives down the street from me.  She was up for a walk so Sophie and I were off to meet her and her pooch, Gennis.  We started out without a plan of where or how far we were going to walk.  We ended up going on a 5 mile loop by our houses and it was great.  We chatted and walked and walked and chatted.  We took home happy puppies and I felt so much better crawling into bed!  So if you are ever driving around Walnut Creek after midnight and you see 2 girls walking 2 dogs....its probably us.  Dont worry about us.  We are probably lost in conversation as happy as we can be!  Feel free to honk and wave though!
Murn

No comments:

Post a Comment