Ticker

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beauty Shop and Dog Park

A long time ago (over 10 years to be more exact) a girl moved from Alabama to California.  When the girl made it to California she needed to find someone that could help her keep her blonde locks of hair golden instead of its natural dirty dishwater color.  It was about 10 years ago that I started going to see Beth.  Beth is an important person in my life....she is my hairdresser.  Beth knows more about me then most including how much of my hair is grey (too much!)  The process of getting caramel and blonde in my hair is a bit tedious and I am not sure most men can full appreciate what it takes.  Here is a small glimpse:
Beth takes about an hour to go through all my hair and brush color into it and wrap it up in tin foil.
Then I sit under the drier for what seems like forever.  This is where I use to get in trouble when I worked night shift.  Many times I would fall asleep under the drier which cause my color to bleed....which is not the look I was going for.  

After getting my hair done I went home to take Sophie for a bike ride then to Heather Farms to the dog park.  I keep thinking each time I take her that she is suddenly going to love it, run and play and have fun.  Well this time was no different from any other time.  There were tons of other little dogs to play with.  Look at all the fun she could have:
But no.  My pooch is in the corner, by herself, being very anti social.  
Even worse...I sat down and started talking to another dog mom and looked down to see this sitting on the bench next to me looking pretty miserable and unhappy: 
Sigh!  I guess it was time to go home!  I am sure next time I take her she is going to love it and play like a dog is suppose to!
Murn

1 comment:

  1. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject.
    קוסמטיקאית

    ReplyDelete