Ticker

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

boring!

I dont have much to say on this blog so I have not been making many posts.  I went to the gym after work today with Jewell.  I ran/walked 3 miles on the treadmill.  I swam 22 laps (about 3/4 a mile I think).  Like I said......nothing interesting.
Yesterday at WW I did lose 2.2 for a total loss of 52.4.  This week it must be more noticeable than other weeks cause it seems everywhere I go people are making comments.  I don't always know what to say.  I am getting better at taking the compliment and not talking about how far I still have to go.  What I want to say is...."yes I know...its pathetic that I had 50 lbs to lose and still have another 70 to go!  Pathetic I got that fat!"  I don't think people want to hear that....what do you think?
Perhaps my grumpiness is that I was at work at 7am and have to be there again at 7am in the morning!  Thats sure to make ANYONE grumpy esp a night owl like me!!
Goodnight!
Murn

2 comments:

  1. I think it's not at all pathetic - it's only pathetic to be unhappy about a situation and not do anything to make it better but you're definitely doing all you can :) Sorry about the grumpiness, I can relate, I usually am out of the house before 6 and it is exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand what you're talking about. I have a hard time saying just "thank you" and not going on about how I'm only halfway there.

    Keep it up - you ARE doing great.

    ReplyDelete