Ticker

Monday, June 28, 2010

blah day

I went to weight watchers this morning.  I lost 1.6lbs which I am happy with.  Mia and I got talking after weight watchers about clothes.  I was complaining about not being able to find any I really like.  Mia told me to come to Khols with her....so off we went.  I got a couple shirts and shorts.  I brought 2X stuff into the dressing room only to discover that I am a 1X.  Also I bought some shorts that are a size 18.  They are a tad snug but they are ok.
One would think I would be in a good mood after shopping and being in smaller sizes.  Sadly its not the case.  I am in a total funk today and need to get out of it!  The main reason for the funk is not one I want to go into on here but I am hoping to be feeling better soon.  I have had many many food desires enter my thoughts and so far I have managed to not give in.  Food is how I have medicated in the past and those habits are very hard in dying!
Hope you are having a better day than me.
Murn

1 comment:

  1. I love clicking over here on Mondays and seeing your ticker at the top keep on moving and the pounds keep on leaving. You're doing great, Marion! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete