Ticker

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I need to stay busy

Last night after my post I ate a bunch of crap food.  It is what it is.  I wallowed in my misery and gave myself permission to be sad.  I woke up this morning still feeling sad but I am going to deal with it better today.  I am going to one of my favorite places to run....San Francisco.  I am planning on running 3 miles which is over and back on the Golden Gate bridge.  If I am still in a funk when I get home I am going to go for a long bike ride.  Not sure exactly how long.....but until I feel better so might be a personal record!

Friends are amazing.  One of my best friends that lives in AZ called last night on her way home from work.  We talk some but not as regularly as I would like.  She said she had been thinking about me all day and wanted to check on me.  She had no idea I was in a bad place but she sensed it.  I so needed her at the moment she called.  Lance called after that.  He helped me laugh.

OK...I am off to jog!
Murn

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be one of your San Francisco friends. My hubby served his mission in Santa Cruz and we've been back a few times since we've been married. It's just beautiful there. I want to go running with you on the Golden Gate bridge. What a great place to live. Maybe someday. I hope you can feel happier soon.

    ReplyDelete