Ticker

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kept Busy

Well I mentioned before that I have been having a hard week.  I dont want to go into the details of all that is going on in my blog but lets just say that I suck at dating and dont deal with rejection well at all.   Enough on that.  Today I had nothing on my calender.  Staying home is not a good for my emotional well being.   I needed to be be out.  So I packed up the car and headed to San Francisco.  I find it hard to run with Sophie so I left her at home.  I started out by walking through Sports Basement.  I looked at a lot of clothes.  One day I do hope to be able to fit into those cute workout clothes.  I did find a couple pairs of shorts that fit so I got those.  I also wanted a water wicking hat.  When I run I am a nasty, dripping with sweat, monster of a mess.  I am hoping if I wear a hat that will absorb a bit of the sweat I wont have so much running into my face.  It seems to work well today.  
I went a total of 5.5 miles in the city....jogging a total of 4 of them.  It was a beautiful day in the city and I ran slow today but I was still out there moving.  I did the route that Hannah and I do regularly.  
I came home and decided that I needed to keep moving.  I went on a 13 mile bike ride just on the trails around the house.  

As far as food today...I kindof forgot to eat much until dinner time.  I had a luna bar (4pts) before going to the city.  I then had a fiber one bar (2pts) before my bike ride.  On the way home from the bike ride I stopped at safeway and picked up a sandwich from the deli.  I wanted to get chips but I knew that since I had binged yesterday I had to give those up.  I looked on line and the sandwich is 14 pts best I can tell.  I still have some points for the day but I think I am done eating.  I need to do a better job of getting fruits and veggies in on my days off.
Here is a picture of me about a mile into my run....so I am not looking too rough yet!  You cant ask for a better view!!




Murn

2 comments:

  1. Go Marion!! I am impressed with the jogging. Keep it up. Love you. You are looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO impressed with everything that you've done.

    And you do not suck at dating...just FYI. You just haven't found someone that you're compatible yet. Which means that boys are officially still stupid. :)

    ReplyDelete