Ticker

Friday, June 18, 2010

Girls Night

All of my friends are nurses.  I really don't know too many people in California that I don't know from work.  There are a few ex boyfriends out there but thats about it.  That being said....it does not bother me a bit cause I really do have the best group of friends.  Last night 5 of us were all able to go out which is no small feet when you are dealing with all of our crazy nurse schedules!  
A new bar in Walnut Creek opened and they have a country night on Thurs nights.  This group of friends and I have had fun going to a country bar in the past but it was all the way down in Freemont (0ver an hour away!)  Last night we kicked back, we danced, we drank (some more than others!) and we had good girl time.  We talked about BF woes and happiness.  We ran into some of the boys we had been talking about.  We were just girls having fun and I loved it!
At the end of the night we went to the traditional after going out spot....Denny's (only because there is no waffle house close!)  I didn't even attempt to eat healthy.  I don't feel too badly that today the scale is up a couple pounds this morning.  I am sure all of the salt from my fries and sandwich is making me retain water.  I had fun and I needed that!  Going to go for a long bike ride and enjoy to today (since I slept til 2,  I have to get scooting on it!)  I highly recommend building some girl time into your life.  If you don't have great girlfriends to go out with.....make it a priority to get some.  There is nothing like it!
Murn

No comments:

Post a Comment