Ticker

Monday, June 21, 2010

crazy fluctuation

My weight has been all over the place this week.  I know I wrote about it a bit earlier this week.  Luckily I think it was all hormones and hoping its over for this month.  I was up as much as 4 lbs earlier in the week then suddenly dropped way down.  Who knows!?  Because of this fluctuation up I did exercise a lot this weekend.  I wrote about my bike ride and swim on Sat.  Sunday I went to the gym with Jewell. Neither of us were feeling it before we went.  I said I was going to do 3 miles on the treadmill and figured I was going to walk most of it.  Well once I got going I really got going.  I ended up jogging 3.5 miles and then went swimming.  My goal was to swim a mile.  I felt so good after a mile I did 2.  Unfortunately I was under the impression that if my body was in the water that I could not get burned.  Wrong!!!  My whole backside is on the crispy side.  Oh well!  Will wear sun screen next time.  I am sure my crazy exercise is a lot of the reason for my 3 lbs weigh loss this week at Weight Watchers.  Sadly they are discontinuing my noon Monday meeting.  I guess I am going to start having to get up and over there for the 10am meeting.

I am working 3pm-3am today.  Been a long time since I have worked that late!  Hard to believe I worked night shifts only 6 months ago!  So much has changed in that time!
Have a great Monday!
Murn

3 comments:

  1. Congrats not only on the great loss, but at all of the exercise you've been doing - very impressive! I can't imagine jogging 3.5 miles and THEN swimming! Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Marion! You really are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really inspiring to hear about how active you are!! Makes me want to get out there!

    ReplyDelete