Ticker

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sophie joins the bike ride!

Today I had my nephew Peyton over.  He is quite the bike rider!!!  We went out last night for a quick ride on the trails around my house.  I wanted someone else around when I first rode the bike with Sophie in the basket in case she jumped out.  My hope was if Peyton was standing there....she would run to him.  Luckily we didnt have to have her run to anyone.  She seemed to really love the bike ride!  I actually only went up the street and back with Peyton around.  Peyton is still learning riding ediquite so it takes all my attention to keep him from hitting other walkers and bikers.  After he went home I took Sophie out for a 10 mile ride on my own.  I am not sure I will ever be able to get her to walk again now she knows she can ride.
Here is my nephew with Sophie.  
This is a picture of Laura and I after our long ride last week.  She is coming over tomorrow to help me explore the trails more!
How you had a great weekend too!
Murn

2 comments: