Ticker

Saturday, March 6, 2010

just keep swimming


Well hello blog readers! I dont have much to report on tonight. I have been eating in my point range this week (usually a couple below my 30 points that I am allowed.) I have exercised every day this week but one. Sadly when I got on the scale this morning it was one pound HIGHER then last week on Mon when I weighed in. ARG! Oh well...I am feeling really great and I needed to remember that. Tonight DJ and I went to the gym after work. I did one mile only on the treadmill but I did it at 5% incline. I have a terrible blister on my right pinky toe and it is really bothering me. I wanted to get a good workout in but limit how much I walked on it. DJ and I then hit the pool. This is my first time I have done laps since starting all of this. I think I am going to hurt tomorrow. I swam 16 laps (over and back are one lap.) DJ tells me that is 1/2 miles so I think that is a good start.
I am going to go get in bed and sleep well!
goodnight!
Murn

1 comment:

  1. You are inspiring! I am so proud of you for putting yourself first and getting healthy. Congrats on your accomplishment so far! Thanks for letting the rest of us take a peek in at your journey. I soooo wish you were closer cause I'd love to go walking with you. (And then play some canasta!) I am behind you 100% with this. Keep up the good work girl! It's MURN'S TURN!

    ReplyDelete