Ticker

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Patricks Day to you!

Well lets start with the important stuff! We went to WW this morning and all 3 of that go together lost!! Woohooo! I lost 2.4lbs this week bring my grand total to (drum roll please!!!)
26.2 lbs
I think I have mentioned before that you get 5 pound awards. I got that for hitting 25 pounds. I got another 5 lbs start for my bookmark (the lower yellow star is the new one.)

Apparently WW also gives you a "charm" for your keychain when you hit a loss of 25 lbs. There is a slight problem with this though.....you dont get your WW keychain until you lose 10% of your weight. 10% of my beginning weight is 27.2 lbs so I am still a pound away from it. I guess they assume that you start under 250lbs so you hit your 10% before your 25lbs loss award. I am hoping I have the keychain on monday at my next weigh in. Here is my charm.

I went to the gym with my best gym rat friend DJ! We went after work today. I did only 1 mile on the treadmill but I jogged the first 1/2 of that mile then I jogged the last 0.1. I know this is sad.....I can not run a mile.....but mark my word...I will. SOON! Anyways....after my mile I did the stationary bike. The gym only has 2 of these specific bikes that I LOVE. You pick your course and on the screen infront of me is the trail you are riding on. You pass other riders and have to steer the bike. I have been doing the course called "campus." You start and end at the football stadium and the finishing line says....Go Tigers! What is not to love about this course?? I feel like I am riding through Auburn University when I am doing this course. Sadly there is not a farm in the middle of the university like Auburn but it cant be exactly like home! It also helps that this course is only 2 miles and I can do it in only 9 minutes. Here is what the screen looks like:
After hitting the treadmill and the stationary bike I jumped in the pool. I am someone that wants credit for every bit of exercise I do. I have a hard time keeping track of how many laps I have swam. I bought a fancy clock and timer thingy that I can just hit and it keeps track. That is the theory anyways. Here in lies the problem....I cant figure out how to turn the blastin thing off. Also it takes me about 10 minutes before each swim to figure out how to get it to where it counts the laps and not time them etc. It was frustrating me more than anything. I went to Sports basement and bought a $6 counter and I am much happier with it. Only to prove more expensive is not always better and I should try simple before I go for my gizmo and gadgets! (oh how I love them!)

Lastly I work with the best group of people! Here is a green glimpse of everyone dressed in green! I caught poor Hannah in the middle of a task so she still has her gloves on.

Hope all of you had a great St Patrick's Day!
Murn

1 comment: